Palmerston North

In Palmy we had a great time going to this weird Museum. It had a bunch of exhibits such as the Lego exhibit, water exhibit and the rugby exhibit (That we did not go to). I think us kids all liked the Lego exhibit the best. There was a bunch of great things inside of there. Like these massive Lego bricks, wall of Lego, tables of Lego, stop motion station. I spent most of my time on one of these tables making like a rainbow platform thing. It felt very satisfying when you brushed your hand across the top of it. When we were done with that we went down to this little water

construction kind of place. It had this really cool kind of crane that you could bring the black bricks up to make this fireplace, in the back of the room there is a secret door to this awesome playground. After the museum we all went to this art place. We watched this documentary on this persons art. The guy was throwing his art into the water and doing all these unusual little things. The next day we were all excited because our bowling day was held here in Palmy and everyone was keen to get the bowling trophy!
When everyone was in the bowling place there was a massive queue for signing in as there was 30 plus gypsy people in the line. The kids and I were split into two groups a littler group and a bigger kids group. For the first game I was going quite badly when I was warming up but when I got momentum I was away. I won the first round by 1 point with Jayah just behind! The next round our 7 year old kid called Aidan got his bumpers up and destroyed us all! The first round he had 30 or so points but at the second round he had 103!!!
By the end of the night Dusty was given the trophy for the second time running. For the end of the night we went to The Square as it had a lantern show on. When we all arrived we were drawn to the fire show that was going on. We all spent a while admiring their skills and questioning if we could match them. On the way home we saw these really cool animal lanterns, there were about 6 different animals and my favourite was probably the chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment