My Birthday
The day before my birthday we stayed at a really nice place near the beach my Mum and Dad were going for a swim while I was looking through the sand dunes and I came across a little Lizard/Gecko I thought it was really interesting so I called mum over shouting as loud as I could and she got alot of awesome photos of it.
The next day was my birthday I was a teen! We drove straight to where our fellow Extravagangsters were to catch up and celebrate. I found my friends snorkeling around the rocks so I walked through knee high water to see them. When they looked my way to see where the shouting was coming from they lended me a snorkel and I had a ball seeing quite decent sized fish there were alot more than I expected. Later on after our refreshing snorkel we walked over to this massive mountain called Mount Manaia it was a 2 hour walk up to the top and back it was great, at the start we had a heap of refreshing rain that turned into great sunshine towards the top. At the top we had a beautiful view of everything! When we got to the bottom I was sweating like a pig it was a really good walk I did it in a hour 30 instead of two hours I was pretty proud to conquer that mountain in the end. Around 7ish Dusty asked if I wanted to go out for a fish with his kids on the kayak so of course I said yes!!!! It was great fun I caught about 9 snapper but only 3 were right sized we lost one decent sized snapper because Dusty was taking this small fish off the hook while the big one was still in his lap because I caught a small snapper basically straight after the big one and what he did was accidentally gave the big snapper to his kid to throw back in the water instead of the little one so we lost a snapper. The next day me and Dylan went looking in this little stream and we came across some really weird fish and crabs we brought them all over to a pond we made and let them go when we finished. Overall I had a great birthday thanks to my family and friends love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment