Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Leaving Gisborne




This is a photo of when we left Gisborne. Mum and I weren't confident enough to ride in the bus yet, so we trailed behind in the truck until Palmeston North which is 5 hours more like 6 hours in the bus out from Gisborne. We stayed there a couple of days with some friends. We went to flipcity for a little fun and we played some ball games. We had the whole entire place to ourselves! When we started getting tired my dad stopped flipping but I carried on doing some backflips and I landed on my head.  My chest touched my head and i'm pretty sure that I bruised or strained my ribs but we didn't go to the doctors because my dad thought It would take too long =). I'm getting better though.


3 comments:

  1. Good start, Keanu. Hope you are feeling better. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the details of your travel, your feelings and photos. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete